Monday, June 6, 2011

Shoulda just stuck with it the 1st time.....

Potty training the 2nd time around so far SUCKS! I don't know what his deal is but he is off sitting on the toilet and going. Last time I did it he was all over it and loved it, then he got bored and I let it slide....BIG MISTAKE!

The first time he went he peed on a pair of baby pj's I was going through =/

The next time he stood in the bathroom RIGHT BY the toilet and went.

I am going to stick with it this time cause I am SO already over potty training. I may never have another child just to avoid ever having to do this again.

So in summary day 1 of potty training is killing me! Hopefully tomorrow goes better....
---------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE: Zayne just ran up to me all excited and told me he had to pee....sure enough! Success! Hopefully all the excitement and sticker got him amp'd up to keep going in the potty! {3:38 p.m.}

No comments:

Post a Comment