Monday, June 27, 2011

OMG....

The past few days I have been on edge....I HATE IT! I feel so bad when I have such little patience with Zayne....I am hoping everything around me and my family will chill down and relieve all the added stress that has been swarming around us the past month or so... I know I need to try harder to be a more patient and understanding mom, but it is SO hard when Z walks up to me with poop down his leg singing and dancing thinking it is fun, and poop all over the carpet...but I need to learn to refocus and remember he is just a baby, he doesn't get that I HATE cleaning up poop, he just is a kid being a kid, or should I say a boy being a boy...

I am going to start this week, well from this moment on, trying to refocus my anxious/stressed attitude into gratitude. I need to remember how lucky I am to have Zayne in my life and to have such a great support with my family. I know I have many decisions to make in the future and it is nice to know my family will support me and let me know what they think so I can make the right decisions.

I am excited to start focusing more on me and Zayne as our own little family. I am going to start doing our own little FHE tonight, and every Monday, I have been wanting to do this, but have always put it off...not any more though.

Zayne has begun hitting, spitting and pinching...UGH! So I guess I need to sit down and make some rules and consequences to start enforcing...

Well until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment