Monday, October 29, 2012

{{ Zayne turnes 4! Where has the time gone?! }}

 Welp it has happened! My tiny little baby boy is FOUR! I am amazed at how fast time has flown by since my ray of sunshine entered my world, and made everyday the best it could be. I am BEYOND blessed to have such a sweet, smart, funny, strong, loving, perfect son to call mine. He amazes me everyday with the things he does, and the funny things that come out of his mouth. Probably the proudest I have been recently is when he said "Up in the HIZZO!"... he is DEFINITELY my son! 

On his birthday I had school (BOOOO!), but my parents wanted to take him to see the new movie 'Hotel Transylvania', so I didn't feel as bummed out knowing that he was going to do something fun while I was at school. After I got home from school my mom and I went to a baby shower for a family friend; then we cam home and picked up Zayne, grandpa and uncle and headed to The Spaghetti Factory. Zayne ordered what he had been talking about wanting for his birthday dinner for 2 weeks....spaghetti and meatballs! They then sang to him and we came home to open presents and watch The Dark Knight (Zaynes movie choice), but about 30 min. into it Zayne was PASSED out, means he had a great birthday!

 Zayne right before opening his presents. He was able to open a present earlier since he was begging and is wearing it in this picture, a Curious George shirt! Thanks Grandma and Papa!

 Grandma and Papa got Zayne his own soccer ball and soccer net...which he LOVES!

 Tom & Jerry pajamas!

Hulk hands! 

He also got his own camera since he kept stealing mine! Figured I could buy him one and save mine from little kid destruction! 

He has grown up so much in the past year, I am anxious to see him grow this next year. 

I LOVE YOU ZAYNE!

No comments:

Post a Comment