Thursday, July 12, 2012

{{ Aquarium }}

  Yesterday we went to the Living Planet Aquarium with our friends. They had never been, and they loved it. Don't mind my ghetto look I have going, I didn't get ready this day really lol

My lil' poser...

He is such a freaking stud!

 So I took this picture (and 2 more) and got informed by a worker that flash photography was not allowed with the octopus because it can damage his sensitive eyes... needless to say I feel horrible and think about how bad I feel constantly. I do hope they can perhaps put up bigger signs so that people like me can actually see it and not be a complete butt like I was! Sorry Mr. Octopus!

 The jellyfish!
 Zayne said these were his favorite! Just like his mom!

 All the kids that went
Andrew::Sammy::Zayne::Aysa::Andrew

 Zayne and the Otters! Love this pic!

Me and my bestest lil' buddy by the Rainbow Trout...Just like Zayne set the hook on a few weeks ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment