Tuesday, November 1, 2011

*~*TriCk Or TrEaT*~*

Halloween was a blast this year. Zayne was all about it! On Friday the 28th Zayne had school, so I put him in in Zombie shirt to celebrate Halloween. Here are some pics of our day that day...

Zayne before school... EXCITED! (After school we picked him up and went to see "Puss in Boots" ..which was a really cute movie and he loved. We even went 3D, which made it even better!)

Later that night we carved pumpkins...

(^Prob my favorite pic!)


The final pumpkins.. A scary pumpkin with a crooked smile, Woody, and Spongebob


After carving pumpkins it was bath time, I then put him on the couch to watch a movie while I grabbed something and came back down and found him like this! He was a tired buddy!

~~~~HALLOWEEN DAY~~~~

Some of the people at my moms work were dressed up as Jesse and Woody from 'Toy Story' So we HAD to take Zayne down to see his buddies!

Kathy::Zayne::Woody
(Yes, Woody dressed up a Woody!)



Then it was Trick or Treating time!

My cute Buzz


Buzz by his Woody Pumpkin



Hitting up houses...

It was a great Halloween, sad it is over! But can't WAIT until next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment