Thursday, November 17, 2011

Trees!

So for the longest time I have had this fear that Zayne wasn't eating enough vegetables, felt like I was failing in the department of being a good mom and making him eat his veggie's. I thought he would like peas, since I do..he doesn't. I thought he might like carrots...no go. He likes corn, but only on the cob. If it isn't on the cob he HATES it. So the other night I decided why not, so I tried to see if he would like broccoli. I steamed it for dinner, and put a few "trees" on his plate....

He LOVES broccoli! He ate two huge servings of it that night for dinner. The next day I made him chicken nuggets and steamed some more trees for him, a forest of trees actually, and he ate it all up! I am so glad I found a vegetable that he really loves. I guess I just need to keep trying new ones, and keep introducing some of the old.

No comments:

Post a Comment