Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Quick-pics...

Sorry it's been so long since I updated... But here are some pics from the past 2 weeks... these pics are from my phone...yep, saving my pics from my phone to my comp so I don't loose 2 1/2 yrs of pics when I lose my phone.... wish I would have done this before my pics were lost!

Here is just a pic of my lil' man...

Went with Mel and Kyson to see the baby chicks at the IFA in Lindon... Zayne liked them, except when they flapped their wings... he is kinda scared of birds ever since my sisters old bird assaulted him

Last Sunday we decided to ditch Church and cruise to the park... it was soo fun! Zayne loved it.

1 comment:

  1. He is a cutie! Sorry about your phone that sucks... I just dropped mine in the toilet HA had to get a new one! You look exactly the same I haven't seen you in years! We should let they boys play sometime :)

    ReplyDelete