Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Crushed....

Well, while furthering my education at the wonderful Utah Valley University I LOST MY PHONE.... I could care less about the phone... but the pictures I had on my memory card, those I can never replace. I have a picture of Zayne just minutes old... the first time I ever held my life saver and inspiration.... It makes me sick to think about it. I hope it turns up, but if it doesn't I will always have a teeny tiny hole in my heart for the images on my phone, moments of me and Zayne cuddling, him crying, laughing, ugh.... I hate this! I just gotta remember being with the real thing is better than the pics... I am beyond blessed to have Zayne in my life...

1 comment:

  1. So sorry Britni! I really feel horrible that this happened to you!

    ReplyDelete