Saturday, April 3, 2010

Huntin' for eggs....and Coloring eggs...... WHAT A WEEK!

Yesterday Zayne and I colored EASTER EGGS! It was fun this year cause he was old enough to help (well as much as an 18 month old can!). Right before we were gonna start coloring them I remembered that I needed to boil the eggs! Haha! I totally forgot. So once I got them boiled and cooled down we started the process.... I did the first few and showed Z the main idea, drop the egg in and let mama do the rest! This is my favorite picture of the whole day! He looks so cute watching over his eggs coloring....The first egg I let him drop in by himself, he did so good at it, was gentle and careful, so damn cute!
Then he is checking the final product, making sure it is up to Zaynes standards....

Zayne went to the Annual Easter egg hunt this year down at the Lindon Park, he had a blast! I had practiced with him a few days before the hunt downstairs. I would hide a bunch of eggs and have him find them and put them in a basket as fast as he could, it was fun! Here are some pictures from that day and a video of him doing his hunting and bumping into his old friend Gabe, who is like 2 or 3 weeks younger than Zayne, so cute!



I plan on updating again tomorrow after the Easter bunny comes so we can show off what Z got and him hunting for the eggs the Easter bunny left! I am so excited to be able to be home with him on Easter, cause who knows how many holidays I might have to work on pretty soon, so I gotta savor the moments I have now.... I love my little man!

1 comment: