Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Day....

Zayne loves looking for easter eggs, my camera didn't take such great pictures that morning, but this one turned out great, so here is a picture of him doing his egg hunt. After the Easter egg hunt we went and checked out what the Easter bunny brought, Zayne scored, he got a new outfit, some new toy cars, a dinosaur, a play sword, some new crayons and paint things (they are ball shaped so it is easier for babies/kids to use), a bubble blowing gun, and the "Alvin and the Chipmunks" movie. After that I made chocolate chip pancakes shaped like the Easter bunny for him. Then we watched the movie, which he sat and watched to whole time, and danced at all the song parts, so fun! Later that day my parents watched Zayne as Courtney and I went and saw "Hot Tub Time Machine", it was pretty funny. Then came home and played in the backyard with Zayne for a long time, he ate some dirt and rocks, it was a good time. After dinner I took Zayne on a walk around the block since he was begging to go outside again. All in all it was a great Easter, I love Holidays with family.

No comments:

Post a Comment