Wednesday, May 16, 2012

:: Zaynes 1st Fish ::

On Saturday May 12th I told my dad I was in the mood to go fishing, so up fishing we went. My friend Suzette had told me about how her husband had taken their daughter fishing up at Vivian Park in Provo Canyon and she had caught a fish, so that is where we headed. On the way up Zayne fell asleep, but it worked out great since it gave him a small power nap. After sitting up there for about 20 min or so there was a bite! Zayne ran over and reeled it in like a pro! He was so excited and happy, it was awesome to watch.

Can't say it was the biggest fish, or the prettiest, but it was his first catch. Unfortunately when my dad removed the hook and put it back in the water it didn't survive to swim off, it wasn't the strongest fish. But it did allow for a close up shot of it. 

It was a really fun day, and it was definitely memorable. Can't wait until we go fishing again!

No comments:

Post a Comment