Monday, January 9, 2012

{ Firepit }


Our good friends the Graberts always keep us doing something fun. This past weekend we did a firepit outside since the weather has been SO nice. It was cold, but so fun. It was a full group too.


Zayne and I cuddling to keep warm!


Zayne::Courtney::(Name slips my mind)::Bill::Seth::Linda::Sam::Jason:Izzy::(Name slips my mind)
Around the fire getting our GRUB on!


Courtney::Me::Zayne


Zayne playing in a car, don't you just love the black on his nose?!


After dinner, when we went in to play games, Zayne threw a fit and fell asleep on the chair...so funny!


Zayne Roasting his first dog over the fire!


Izzy::Aunt Courtney::Zayne


Bill::Sammy::Lenny::Izzy::Courtney

I learned a few things this night...Zayne always needs a nap after school and before fun nights. Courtney (my sister) doesn't know how to properly roast a marshmallow, and last but not least...It is ALWAYS a fun time when you are with friends!





No comments:

Post a Comment