Friday, September 23, 2011

Allergies....

Allergies suck, and poor Zayne has had them all week. Poor kid looks a mess...He has this new thing where when ever he has snot or even just something on his mouth he swipes his whole arm across his face smearing the food, spit or snot across his cheek. Can't say I am proud of that (and I am pretty sure I taught him that when we was little...my bad), can't wait until he starts feeling better. I have had allergies the past few days and am dying.

The other day I went to school and class was canceled so we could attend a showing of 'Othello' in the outside courtyard for class. It was all great, except my allergies were in full swing! I sat on the grass in the free section, cause I am cheap like that, and it was a long 2 hrs of sneezing, itchy eyes and running nose.

I am all good as long as I don't go outside, so is Zayne, but he has recess in school and his teacher just called to make sure he wasn't sick. I had to inform her it was his allergies. I am horrified. I am the mother of 'The Snot Nosed Kid'... 'tis a sad sad day.. at least he is still so cute with snot across his face =)

No comments:

Post a Comment